To create an article, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and navigate to the "Articles" section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on "Create New Article" and enter a title for your article.
- Use the inbuilt editor to write your article. You can format your text, add images, and include hyperlinks using the tools available in the editor.
- You can save your article as a draft by selecting the "Draft" option. This will allow you to continue working on your article without publishing it. To publish your article, select the "Published" option.
- If you have created categories for your articles, you can assign your article to a category by selecting the drop-down menu on the right-side menu bar and choosing the appropriate category.
- If you have translations active with various other languages available you can then select from a list of languages that will allow you to create an article in different languages.
The image below depicts the right-side menu bar that will allow you to control your article in various ways.
Once you have completed these steps, your article will be live on your website and available for viewing by your visitors.